Music for mice. Acid for giants. Urban fairy tales for feather brains.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I think the moon might fall

More than anything it's an unwillingness to be part of any sort of group or partnership. I have to retain that part of me that nobody knows about.

I might smile and nod. I might say something to reaffirm the point you were making. We will have shared goals and common interests, but damned if I'll let you aaaaaaaaaall the way in theeeeere. Weird. Weird, because it's loneliness that I complain about more than anything. It's the "endless succession of people saying goodbye" (as the bard would say) that gives me the most grief.

But really, it was me, wasn't it? All along? You, you, and you, and even you, never really had much of anything to say "goodbye" to. I was never really there.

Too bad.

Maybe I'll getcha next time. Maybe I'll convince myself that it's worth it.

For now it's medicine, gratitude, and the good earth. Ghosts and goblins through a filter please. I'll settle for a steady pace but I will not stand for soft prints. Restore me to sanity without killing me. I'll give the universe the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

I switched topics. Tomorrow is "hump" day.

One last thing: ....Oh I can't remember it exactly. Something I wanted to quote. It was really beautifully written. If I try it from memory I'll ruin it.

G'nite anyway.

Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperae Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperae Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperae Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperae Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Desperate Lovers.

1 comment: